Come on in, the water is fine.
- Water Temperature - Water temperatures are usually constant around 70 to 75 occasionally up to 80 degrees F.
- Tides - Tides are not usually a factor for dives because there is only a 12" - 18" difference.
- Winds - Northeast winds of 5 to 15 knots can produce swells which can make diving difficult on areas outside the reef north but there may be an alternative dive on the inside of the reef.
- Waves - Wave action is much less on the inside the reef or on the unexposed side of atolls.
- Visibility - Underwater visibility can be up to 165 feet or 50 meters.